Last updated: May 23 2019
- How and what personal information we collect from you
- Where we use your personal information
- The options you have about your personal information
If there are any questions about data protection, you can contact us at email@example.com.
The information we collect
How and what information we collect from you:
- Information you provide us: contact information or other informatino you choose to give us when you send us an email or otherwise interact with us.
- Information we collect automatically through our games: device type, country, device language, in-game behavior and purchases, IP address, Apple’s Advertising Identifier and Google Play advertising ID.
Why do we collect your information
We use your personal information in order to:
- Operate our games
- Develop and improve our games, websites and services
- Customize our games, websites and services to give you the best experience
- Repond to your questions and give you support where requested
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our games
- Provide you with reasonable advertisement.
Sharing your personal information
Apart from reone, your data may be accessed by:
- Third party partners working with reone (see below).
- Public authorities. These public authorities process your information only at and according to our instructions, to provide our games or other services, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
- Other players in order to provide certain in-app features, such as leaderboards, if you log into our games, using Apple Game Center or Google Sign-In.
- If you have given us consent to share your advertising ID’s with our ad network partners, for the purpose of them serving behavioral advertisements to you within our games.
Our third party partners may access your information and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies, to learn more about their practices for processing information. Their privacy policies are as follow:
- Unity Ads and Unity Analytics: http://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- AdMob and Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
- Appsflyer: https://appsflyer.com/privacy-policy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- GameAnalytics: https://gameanalytics.com/privacy